Saturday, September 03, 2005

Zzzzzombiiiieezzzzzz...

I went back home at 6 am in the morning yesterday. Was looking forward to a good sleep but as it had to happen, some people just had to come to my place at 9 am to install my new air cond in my room. Feeling all zombified as I descended the stairs to the hall I was hoping I'd be able to get some snoozes only to find my aunt in the hall watching tv and browsing through the morning paper. Found a magazine to read as I tried almost in vain to stay awake while sipping on my coffee and smoking my cigarette. Life savers I tell u.

After the work had been done about an hour later I dragged my sorry excuse for a body back to my room only to find that it had become an uninhabitable pig sty. With a heavy sigh I decided that this would be a good opportunity to clean my room... again. After much sweeping, moping, vacuuming, wiping, packing, arranging the room finally look decent. Well, more than it has been lately anyway. And I couldn't manage to sleep after!

Was hoping to be able to get Corean's spare phone today for temporary usage only to find out that it isn't in proper working order... Sigh.

I'm rather tempted to play WoW or return to Shadowbane. Only problem is that I don't have a rather reliable computer at home to play online games on. Then again I'll get to save loads from the monthly payments I'd have to fork out should I decide to play. Sensible mind telling me one thing, itchy gaming fingers telling me otherwise.

No comments: