Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And The New Year Is Here.

Notable things that happened during my New Year celebration...

Lousy Louis - Got himself drunk even before the countdown began and decided that he doesn't have to pay for alcohol as long as he signs for it... in LUNA BAR. Post mortem has yet to be determined. Made me leave the party and send his ass home early (2 am) because he wanted to go home but was in no condition to drive. I'm expecting lots of free dinners and loads of presents next time he comes back from USA.

Nic - For trying to pick a fight with some ppl like 5 times his size because they shoved him off the bar thinking that someone in our group threw water at them. Loads of shouts and a couple of failed attempts to get at them later he finally calmed down. He shall now be known as Little Yakuza.

Aaron Stoner Ang - I understand that you were drunk, but you freak me out. This is what happened... Aaron came up to me while I was chatting with Sharon and said ' Sharon, let me tell you something about Tim here (putting his arm around me), I haven't known him for very long, I can't say I'm his best friend, but for the 8 to 9 months that I've known him, I know that he's always very respectable towards girls. If I wasn't attached, I'd go out with him. (grip tightens around me)' WHOAAAA WHOAAAAA STOP NOW! That is so wrong! That is just gay! It's sick! It's disgusting! Worse than sitting your ass down on a public toilet seat in Malaysia! Aaron, next time you are drunk I am not going anywhere near you!

No comments: