Friday, January 27, 2006

A Little Something To Darling Debs

I'm a little bored so I decided to leave this in Darling Debs multiply site...

How her eyes glitter with the stars in the sky, and how her smile shines with what little light the moon gives. How she grows more beautiful as the days go by, and how she matures into the most incredible person with each passing moment. Simply wonderful... My darling, my sister, my friend.

Through years that come
And those that past
Our bond will remain
And is sure to last

Through the heartaches
And troubled times
With the wonderful memories
Along with my silly rhymes

Through out the years
Both near and far apart
We've been best of friends
And you'll always have a place...

In the garden of my heart.


A Friend Loves At All Times.

Have a great 2006 darling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO TIMOTHY TEH JT :)