Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Taxi Drivers I Tell You!

I'm sure that most of you peeps in Malaysia know what total shitheads taxi drivers here can be. Today I was allowed to go to work late and since I missed my car pool I decided that a cab would be the next best option ( Yea I don't have a car to use.) So I managed to catch a cab from Bangsar and told the driver that I wanted to go to Sri Damansara where my office was. The idiot took me to Sri Hartamas.

Ok, no problem... we can still go to Sri Damansara via the Penchala Link, but instead of taking me to the tol he decided that he would show me a faster way with no tols. I had a fucking bad feeling and sure enough, I ended up in Jinjang, Kepong and then Sri Damansara. My usual fare if I took my normal way would be about RM14. My fare when he dropped me off was RM24! I told him to fuck off I'm paying him RM14 take it or leave it. He didn't put up much of an arguement because I figure he knows he took me the wrong way and made me sit in his stinking cab for a longer and more expensive journey.

*Snort!*

No comments: