Friday, April 20, 2007

2007 Sucks...

I'm seriously on the verge of declaring 2007 to be the worst year in my life. Given that illness, heartache, disappointments are part and parcel of everyday life, and there are definitely people out there much worse off than I am, I just want to vent and rant.

2 Days back... Mother fuckers who hijacked our ideas and revamped our concept for your own fucking benefit. Fuck you guys. I'm just glad that you fools failed to grasp how big this could be. You can keep your puny revamp because I think what we have in mind is still much, much bigger. Oh yea, we didn't tell you everything about it! Oh well...

And yesterday, more mother fuckers drugged my dog, broke into my house, ransacked it, left it in a mess... all in fucking broad daylight. I didn't lose much, just a few gold chains that were in the safe. Mom and step dad are feeling the pinch more. And as for the dog... I know he's pretty useless. He prob was happy when he got drugged.

My friend told me not to worry when I was ranting to her... "It's only a quarter of the year." she said.

My reply... "That's what I'm afraid of..."

But nevermind, there are still options available. Just much more work involved now. Oh, and the 21st of April is going to be fun :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Thanks for being the first to scare me with the A&W mask on =) I miss the bear already! hahaa...

Mei said...

So sorry to hear that :(

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

Sharon > LOL! No prob babe, Queen for a day eh :p

Mei > Don't worry bout it silly :)