Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Get away...

Because I think I need one, and I know she wants one. Because I need to get away from KL, and she wants to well... drink.

Leaving this wretched desolate place?

Seeing how we're both pretty sick with the shit that has been going down for us the past month or so, we've both decided to just get the fuck out of KL and enjoy some sun, sand and sea. To just disappear from the world for a while...

I've got to get a new book to read while I lame on the beach, she's gonna try and fit into her bikini.

Looking forward to next week. One long weekend away from everyone and everything... And before you even ask...

Yes, I'm bringing Kermit even though he can't swim...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me.... Waddya mean 'she's gonna try and fit into her bikini'?

I'm now reconsidering the getaway... *pulls a face*

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

Oh, you know what I mean :D Buy you some beers la when we get there la.

Anonymous said...

No, I don't know what you 'mean'. In fact, you better not mean anything.

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

nyek nyekz!