Monday, April 09, 2007

For the love of you...

And when I thought that nothing would cheer me up yesterday, something actually did. Them peeps were playing their usual game of lame ass Dota. And with me wanting to have no part in it, just hopped about from seat to seat pestering everyone to go for a drink. Obviously my pleas fell on deaf ears. Yum cha instead of Dota? I was talking gaming treason!

And so I continued bugging them peeps till I spotted Silly Tipsy playing something else other than Dota. How refreshing perhaps for a moment I thought. Alas she was playing something worse! WORLD OF WARCRAFT! Sorry friends, we've lost Choon to the land of virtual reality. Leave a message and she'll get back to you when she can. But wait! Something was playing from her PC... a song!

Not too long ago I remember, I thought that this song would be awesome to be dedicated to a certain someone. That plan obviously didn't materialize. I don't think this song should bring me many fond thoughts, but I still think it's just beautiful.

Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You. Now this is timeless. I remember Joss Stone doing a cover of this song in her 'The Soul Sessions' album (think Whitney Houston did one as well), and I loved it just as much then. Well like I said, timeless... To me anyway :)

No comments: