Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A day in the life...

Yesterday I miraculously finished work early. So I decided that I'd call SantaKel out for dinner. He said sure why not, and off to Mid Valley I went to meet him. Called the dude when I got there and he told me he'll be out of office in 20 minutes. So k, 20 minutes with nothing to do in a mall. I decided to drop by MPH. BIG MISTAKE! 6 books purchased later SantaKel finally gets his arse out of office to meet me.

So then he broke the news to me that he had to go to Subang for dinner cuz Mei was there. Fine, we'll have dinner in Subang. On the way there...


SantaKel - I can't believe you are going to Subang with me for dinner.

Timstone - Actually I don't believe it either...


After dinner I decided to look Jacq up, since I haven't seen her for a while. She was meeting some of her mates and she hadn't eaten her dinner yet. So fine, I'll accompany her I thought. A little bit of catching up and some questions I was reluctant to answer later she said she'd send me home since it was raining.

I really appreciate it Jacq. I don't know why you're so nice to me. Even that time last year when I sprained my ankle and you came all the way to take me to the doc after your classes. You are such a dear.

And early this morning, I witness the most scintillating display of attacking football I've seen for years. They were even kind enough to let the away fans have a goal :p Man United 7 Roma 1. Breathtakingly brilliant.

Being sick fucking sucks. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm never usually this sick, and even if I was it never lasts this long. I've lost so much weight some of my clothes dont fit anymore. I'm coughing like a motherfucker so badly in the mornings that it hurts like someone stabbed me with a spoon. Some friends are telling me to take care of myself more and to take things easy with the work, 2 projects and lack of sleep. Them peeps think I'm pushing myself too hard? I'm still walking ain't I?

I need my holiday away from this place. Unless they decide to quarantine me in the airport...

No comments: