Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's you la!

It somehow never fails to amaze me how much shit we get into when we hang out. I mean like, we get into funny and awkward situations, we get pulled over and almost arrested by cops. And 2am yesterday we had to push your car out of parking in front of a fully packed mamak because it wouldn't engage into reverse gear.

You should have just listened to me and get some of the mamak workers to help push your fucking heavy car out because it would have saved us a lot of time. But no, you had to nearly run into the curb trying to engage the gear. Lol.

And when my phone rang, I was wondering who the hell would call me at 2.30am. A drunk friend. I should have known.

So I had to layan my drunk friend who refuses to put the phone down, try and get the car out of the car park, and wonder when this all ends, how the hell am I going to get up for work. We should have just gone to Mambo with everyone else for our troubles.

It's you la! Jinx! Haha!


On a different matter entirely... Something calls for a coffee session. Call me when you get back :)

No comments: