Friday, April 06, 2007

Counting down...

I should probably burn out by this weekend. Getting by 3 - 4 hours of sleep a day for the whole week isn't exactly the best way to go about things when you're working, been ill and have other commitments outside after. Some people have been telling me that I need to take better care of myself. No shit! I'm just hoping that all this stuff I'm doing now will be rewarding in the end.

F1 weekend is here again. I'm beginning to think I should take up one of those paddock passes that I can possibly attain every year one day just to check out the scenes, even if I'm so not an F1 fan. Or I could just sell the pass for a few grand and live easy for a while :p

7 more days! 7 more days before I get the hell out of KL for a long overdue holiday! 7 more days till I get out of this wretched place for some fun, sun and er... much needed unwinding.

Counting down them fucking days yo!

No comments: