Friday, May 27, 2005

Boring, Boring Friday.

I went home at 6.30 am in the morning. WTF! And woke up at 11 am WTF AGAIN!!!

Well, woke up today and found out that Buddy 9 discovered that I had changed his nickname last night and decided that his nickname today would be "Farker! Tims A Stalker!". I don't know where he got that from. Usually he calls me pimp or playa. No idea where he got those from either.

Will be heading back to Bangsar later to meet up with Yahooo, Diana, Mabuksss, Buddy 9, Han G and most prob StRyKeR and Tipsy. And I thought that it was gonna be another boring Friday night. No plans, no nothing till I got the call. Thank God for friends.

Corean is back from Scotland. The dude might be off to Zouk tonight but I don't really fancy going unless it's for Ghetto Heaven. And I haven't even gone for that in quite a while. I really need to get a life soon. Bumming in a cyber cafe most of the time isn't very productive and savings will soon be running short. So yes, I need to look harder for a job.

The insanely beautiful ladies will be back soon. Lady Lyn from Ireland, Munster, Munchkin and Vampress from Perth. I can almost picture the havoc, but still they're all fabulous great gals. Will be fun hanging out with them again.

Nothing really much to write about today... Perhaps my outing with my mates will prove more eventful.

No comments: