Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars Episode III Might Just Ruin My Weekend.

I just realized something... Star Wars Episode III...The tickets I got up early for... The tickets I spent most of the morning lining up to purchase with StRyKeR... The time I spent waiting and waiting and even wanted to smack some stupid lady for trying to cut the queue when I held her spot for her when she went to the restroom... I just noticed something... THE MOVIE CLASHES WITH THE MAN UNITED VS ARSENAL 2005 FA CUP FINAL! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH...!!! Actually I should be able to catch one half of the match... Guess it won't be a total lost...

Such as life would have it I found out yesterday that one of my old schoolmates is Buddy 9's distant cousin. Funny how I spent a lot of time with her when I was in high school and Buddy 9 after I finished high school. 7 years... and now I find out that they're related. Quite a surprise for me. Not a bad one... but a surprise nonetheless. The three of us should hang out some time. Would be fun too see what they have to say about each other, or me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mystery girl please meet up with him.. else we wont hear the end of it! hehehe.. nevertheless, its fun to see how excited tim gets after he found out bout the family ties between those two.. guess it's true what they say.. good looks runs in the family.. ;P

Anonymous said...

Which makes me wonder what happened to you DudE 9 haha!