Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Need A Life.

As I sit here in a corner of a cyber cafe with the sound of DoTa blasting all around me I wonder how is it possible that I myself am not playing along with them. I have decided to stop my current job as an assistant to a project manager and look toward greener pastures instead of steel n rubble. I have been asking and looking about for possible jobs that I feel would suit me better. One of them is possibly a career in the line of advertising. It catches my interest and hopefully will materialize into something more than just that.

It's been a pretty uneventful day so far. I was just laming about at home till suddenly I received a call from Tipsy telling me that StRyKeR and her were at Hartamas. I'm like "Ok... So you just called me to tell me that?" Apparently Buddy 9 told them that I had nothing to do and that I wanted to go out. The funny thing is that I haven't spoken to anyone the whole day, and here I have someone who's making plans for me. And I actually went along with it... Hence why I am out, still bored and wondering why I even bothered to come out in the first place.

I don't even feel like playing DoTa now. I think I've had a little too much of it lately. *Sigh...


Part of a conversation I had with a friend on Msn.

Friend - I'm high at the moment.

Tim - Go take some sugar and coffee.

Friend - No sugar! No Coffee! I'm high on chili! Hahaha!

Tim - Take only. It would be interesting to see how hysterical you might become.

Friend - You do not want to know. You might just get scared. Trust me.

Tim - As long as you don't hit my cap or on the head like Tipsy does then I figure I should be fine.

Friend - Nah, that's too juvenile for me. I'd probably sock you in the nuts.


And she was right after all. Suddenly I am scared. Violent women these days...

No comments: