Monday, May 16, 2005

Mackers And A Hungry Friend.

I'm now sitting in my friends house with nothing to do, no inspiration whatsoever to blog at all and yet I find myself writing in my blog right now. Actually I figure it to be more toward ranting and bitching.

Firstly I got practically dragged out to follow my friend to HELP Institute just so he could have company while he goes there to collect his transcript... which he was supposed to collect 3 weeks ago. Usually I wouldn't object to keeping a mate company, but then again it was raining and the thought of getting soaked in it wasn't part of my plans. K... fine we reach HELP, I'm a little drenched and he forgets where the side entrance is. So here we are walking into all possible exits we see in hope that perhaps one of them might lead us down to the admin / registry area. Now I haven't been to HELP in years and have a faint recollection that there was a side entrance in the building next to where the Mackers is... but no we had to decide to keep wandering about like mindless zombies.

Eventually we did find the damn entrance... Yes, it was in the building next to where we were like I recalled. So there goes like 10 - 15 minutes of my time wasted. Ahh well at least the rain had stopped by then. I decided to be bitchy and complain a few times to my friend about the rain, our time being wasted and how there seemed to be no decently attractive looking girls about. After collecting his transcript we had to buy lunch for his bro. Guess he felt a lil bad by now after all my ranting and he decided to treat me to some chicken nuggets and a coke from Mackers. Sweet.

So back to his place we went and here I am sitting down at his pc sipping on my coke, munching on my nuggets and rubbing it in to another friend whom I'm chatting with now because he's hungry and has no transport to go and buy his lunch. I offer him to come on over to where I am because it's no that far from where he stays, but he decides to be lazy and asks if we could come get him, take him to buy food and then send him back. Right...Temptation finally got to him and he has decided to make himself some instant noodles after calling my friend and I "F*uckers" for teasing him about his desperation for food.

Friend - Stop playing games and lets go Mc D's again!

Tim - Nah... We're busy munching on the nuggets.

Friend - You F*ckers!

Tim - Told you to come over right?

Friend - No transport!

Tim - Public transport is quite reliable you know.

Friend - No way!

Tim - Mmm... Nuggets with BBQ sauce...

Friend - !#$%!%^$!

Tim - Ah yes... We have KFC, burgers, french fries and coke as well.

Friend - ... Bye! I'm goin to cook myself some Maggi noodles.

Tim - Lol. Hahaha enjoy!


Star Wars Episode III is out soon. Hope it's alot better than that rubbish we got for part 2. Actually I don't really care. I'm just looking forward to Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and Corpse Bride. If Corpse Bride turns out to be anything like The Nightmare Before Christmas I'm so gonna go nuts. No idea why I'm so fascinated with stop motion animation. I just am.

No comments: