Tuesday, May 31, 2005

And I Wonder.

A friend called me Byron and SantaKel told Corean that I had 'Hustler Stories' to tell. WTF!!!

Went to Mega Mall today with Buddy 9 to look for a TV for his room. But we went to Chilli's for a late lunch first. Saw an old schoolmate working part time there. Asked for a discount but he couldn't give us one. Ahh at least I tried eh... Had something like a conversation about older women, skanks, tricks and them jezebels which u all don't have to know about ha ha.

Trying to find peeps to go watch Madagascar but everyone seems undecided for now.
Trying to find out why suddenly my friends back from overseas think I have hustler stories to tell.
Trying to find a time when everyone can head for Buddy 9's home for a house session as his folks are away for a few days.

Wondering why suddenly friends have taken such an interest of what I have been up to when they were gone.
Wondering why I get wierd calls in the morning from someone who thinks my grandmother just passed away.
Wondering why am I getting tagged with wierd names lately.

No comments: