Sunday, May 22, 2005

Episode III... *Sigh...

Star Wars Episode III was dissapointing... I should have known better... Even with todays technology, trying to make the recent 3 Star Wars movies come close to the originals is such a joke. The subtitles were jokes as well. Any idiot would know that R2 isn't bloody spelled Artoo. In fairness Episode III wasn't a total letdown. Lots of explosions, light saber fights and cool characters ran amok in the sequences which led to the coming of Darth Vader. And when he did arrive I really felt like and will smack George Lucas in the face if I ever do see him.

Here we have arguably the most wickedly sick, cool, no mercy, don't f*ck with me if you know whats good for you villain in movie history and they turned him into some pussy who shouts "Nooooooooo...!!" just shortly after he emerges. Guess that's what really ruined the show for me. WTF MAN!!! Where's the aura of invincibility about him from the other films? He doesn't even look intimidating. I felt like shouting "Noooooooo...!!!". F*uck man I could have played a better Vader. I should write to Mr. Lucas with a letter titled 'Refund to the Sith'. Other than that the movie is pretty much just average to me. Nothing there really captured me and no chance in hell in gonna come close to watching it anytime within the next 5 years. I shall seek out episodes 4, 5 and 6 and attempt to salvage something from my shattered views on Darth Vader.

Man United lost the English FA cup on penalties after dominating for long periods of the game. They just didn't finish... The story of their season...

No comments: