Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Very Special Lady.

Sitting dressed in white looking at her surroundings. How convenient it was that there was a spotlight just above her. Looking so much like an angel out of heaven. I don't know why I did it... but somehow I found myself shaking her hand and introducing myself. I knew her brother a while before I even laid eyes on her. Strange how I never asked or spoke top her before that. Little did I know I was introducing myself to a person who would mean so much to me and inevitably be so very much part of my life.

I didn't pay much attention to her at first, but the something about her caught my eye as I saw more of her. I started conversations, asked her out for drinks and supper. The more time I spent with her the more fond I became of her. Strong, passionate, talented and simply beautiful. The only problem is that she didn't believe any of it. I wasn't one to let her lack of self confidence deter her from fulfilling her potential, and I saw a lot of it in her. She was always one I could share my problems with. Through troubled and hard times she was always a person I could turn to when others had turned their backs on me. We had our problems as well but I am thankful that I did not let my temper get the better of me. I don't even want to wonder what would have become between us if we didn't have a very important talk at one point when we were going through a very bad patch in our friendship. But through it all it only made our relationship and understandings for each other stronger.

How I miss those conversations with her on her balcony. How I still laugh at the times when she and her brother nearly got caught by their mom for smoking in the house and they point their fingers at me instead of admitting their faults. The walks, the talks, the smiles, the laughs and the tears along with those little things that didn't seem to matter but still had meaning to me. Years have passed since I first met her. She has become everything I believed she would be. She might thank me for being there for her but my role was just a small part. It was all her if she just believed... and she does now. What a person she has become. Beautiful without comparison in my eyes, as loving as any person I know and wonderful in every way. Strong and confident, beautiful and kind, intelligent and humble.

I can't imagine my life without her. Days, months and years to come she will always still be on my mind and forever engraved in my heart. She will always have my love, trust and support because no matter what path life takes me through she will always be my friend, one who I can depend on. My sister, one who loves and cares like no other. My family, one who is there for me in my darkest times and looks for the best qualities in me. Never will I turn my back on her, never will I forsake her, never will I forget her. I will always love her and hold her dearly in my heart. Always Darlin...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow i guessed right after reading the first paragraph

Anonymous said...

well my first guess was Dot frm the old Eternal V.A. , ahaha! just kidding.. i know who it is too nicky.. i wonder if the brother is the same person too..? funny how "little" tim described bout the brother.. so "short" in detail bout him.. ahaha =P
- The Stud BuD -

Anonymous said...

lol shut up nain =p

ever since tim started blogging, he's becoming a very emotional dude =\ haha

Anonymous said...

emotional? think of it as a dedication haha.