Monday, June 13, 2005

Boring Weekend.

The weekend was pretty much the same as most... unproductive, boring and mostly a waste of time.

Went to the PC fair at PWTC because they were hosting the ESWC (Electronic Sport World Cup) qualifiers for Malaysia as well. Nothing much about there. Just lots of ppl shoving leaflets and fliers into my hands while giving me gloomy faces. Well, if I had to stand there the whole day and shove papers in to peoples hands I'd be pretty miserable as well. Ah, but at least there we quite a number of lovely looking promo girls about. SantaKel tried to hook me up with a cute looking gal from his booth named Hasnah but failed miserably when he actually forgot her name. LOLZ!

Finally got to see Madagascar yesterday. I got bored after the first 10 minutes. Actually it was pretty much what I expected of it. Mediocre story, annoying characters, and a little too short. Well guess that can't be helped since we get pampered by 2 hour ++ movies in this day. To be fair it was entertaining at times even if I did find Ali G's character very annoying. Detail wise it was quite exceptional but overall the movie was just plain average.

I heard a bit of bad news recently. A friend of mine got into trouble, and things don't look good. I know you'll probably never read this, but I do hope you make it out and clean up your act. Don't end up like some people. You are much better than that.

I didn't get what I asked for from China. In the end I had a choice between a gamers cap or a key chain. I took the key chain. At least it's something from China.

No comments: