Monday, June 20, 2005

Tha Weekend.

If this country gets any hotter I am going to melt away and all that will be left is a puddle of sweat and the black cap I always wear in the middle of it.

Friday.

Went to Mary's place for some drinks by the poolside with Corean, Billie, SantaKel, NoName and Han G. I thought it would be some happening gathering and it was ok I guess... except that all we had to drink was Hennessey Pure White... *bleh. But it was fun looking at SantaKel in his half drunk state blabbering nonsense after losing a few card games. I spent half the time playing bejeweled on his I-Pod and got nagged at by everyone for being 'anti-social'.

Maybe it was because there was only Hennessey to drink, maybe I was just bored, and definitely the 28564932860936 bloody blood sucking vampire's flying around didn't help. And I had to be the only one in shorts. I was rather surprised that no one ended up in the pool. I can only remember 2 casualties that night.

1. Han G practically walking into a wall as he wore his cap really low so his vision was probably zero except for what he saw on the floor. Corean took a picture of him on the floor. Looks like he was attempting some funky martial art move.

2. NoName was the fountain of the night. Dude lost too many games and the inevitable happened. Yuck!


Saturday.

Mabuksss birthday. Told her I'd be nice and so I was. I bullied Tipsy and Sharon instead. Went to this bar called The Indian Thing. Really didn't see whats so indian about it but it was a pleasant place. Somehow she managed to walk out by the end of the night. Lucky her.

Casualties that I can recall hmm...

1. NoName round 2. This time he became a waterfall. Some people never learn.

2. Nic. Nothing too bad. Steady after throwing up.

3. Mary. After laughing at NoName and Han G it was her turn. Without warning too. Just lucky she managed to open Nic's car door before she let loose.


Sunday.

It was reaaaaaally lazy so nothing much happened.

No comments: