Saturday, June 04, 2005

Power OF The Punch?

Had a conversation with a quite stunning young lady who wants me to punch her...

Lady - I'm sleepy.

Tim - You're always sleepy.

Lady - But I can't sleep.

Tim - Now that's something new.

Lady - No I'm not always sleepy.

Tim - Ok, I stand corrected. You're always sleeping.

Lady - I'm not always sleeping! Maybe I just need someone to punch my lights out.

Tim - I'm definitely not the guy for that job.

Lady - Why not?

Tim - As if I would punch you...

Lady - You loved that blue black eye on me remember?

Tim - Ha ha yes. Kay, how about this then, as if I'd inflict physical pain on you.

Lady - Well, why not?

Tim - Why on earth would I or you want me to punch you???

Lady - I want to sleep that's why.


There's more to the conversation we had, which I will not post up because she decided that she would play game show hostess and quiz me on some rather personal stuff (which most she already knew). Let's just say that at the end of it all she called me her "Handsome Little Gayboy"... What have I done... *Sigh.

The whole of Friday was practically wasted. I just bummed in my room and turned on the music to drown out the cries of my little baby nephew Daryl who just couldn't seem to shut up. Cute lil kid, but noisy as hell. After more rummaging through my pig sty of a room, for the first time I realized the amount of magazines and useless thrash that I have amassed should be discarded. Only kept whatever I knew I would read and the banners that I stole with Vampress Steph a few years back. Man, those were fun times.

Nic's tourney is starting later today... Silly brother of mine better remember to update me on results and progress. Thing's feel so different without them around. Everything just seems dull and ordinary. But no worries those clowns will be back soon. As champions? *Fingers Crossed* Ho ho!

Still looking for people to go watch a damn movie with.
Still waiting for Tipsy to bring out all her lady friends. (Oh yea!)

Hopeful that Nic and the clown posse do well in China.
Hopeful that he remembers to get me what I want from there.

Louis won't be back from the US of A until December... That means that I won't get my Nightmare Before Christmas items till December. The coffin music box and the glass coffin shaped paperweight... The agony of waiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, should've just posted the whole conv....

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

Never in a lifetime haha.