Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Clowns Are Back!

Munster - Hey nonsense!

Tim - Hey insanely beautiful!

Munster - So much exaggeration!

Tim - Nothing but the truth from me!

Munster - Tsk tsk... What a smooth talker. No wonder you have so many female friends.

Tim - Woo woo simply gorgeous. No wonder all the guys fall in love with you.

Munster - Er... how many guys do you know who have fallen in love with me?

Tim - Erm... Ok, admire you so then.

Munster - Cheh... anyhow say one...

Tim - It's about there.

Munster - Haha anyway change topic. I want to become a professional blackjack player. Don't you think it's a good idea?

Tim - It's the only way I get to pay for my holidays every year. Why the sudden change of profession?

Munster - Because I'm goin to study for the next four years. I need to find a way to buy a Maserati before I finish.

Tim - Sounds like a plan.


The dude's are back from China!!! Perhaps didn't do as well as they would have liked but still they managed to claim the scalp of team Sweden! I'm off to hear the stories!

No comments: