Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Boys Are Off And Buddy 9 Brings Bad Luck.

Was supposed to go for lunch with Corean and Billie today, but the two pigs decided to sleep extra long and I had to eventually find my own lunch. Just as my luck would have it just as I finish eating Buddy 9 calls and asks if I'd like to go out for lunch... lovely. It was drizzling by the time he got to my place. So as we headed to Hartamas to meet up with Mabuksss, StRyKeR and Tipsy we decided to have a smoke while in the car. So down came the windows and we lit up the Dunhills. Buddy 9 decided to say something stupid like " What if a car were to drive by and splash water over us?"... Instantly *SPLASHHHHHHHHH...!* A car did drive by and splash water onto us and as the windows were down because we were smoking... *insert funny pic of TiMStoNe™ and Buddy 9 drenched* To top it off it started raining again as well... *sigh.

Nic and the guys will be off to China tomorrow morning *sobs... Jings, I want to see that BIG BIG BIG smile of yours when u get back. Gen, stay cool and just play. Don't let small things piss you off man. NoName, like Nic said look presentable. THAT MEANS NO SINGLETS! StRyKeR, buy something nice for Tipsy while you're there kays haha.Nic... everything that I can say I've said to you before. Just do your best. It's all I ask of you. You're already a winner kiddo. I just hope you come back with the guys as champions. GL - NBTD -5D*!!! Better keep me bloody updated! Oh yea... Since Corean is tagging along with u guys u all can make him carry your luggage muahahaa...!!!

Will see you people when y'all get back!

No comments: