Monday, June 27, 2005

Friends Suggestions. Hmm...

Is it just me or are my friends beginning to think that I really need to go out with a girl?

A couple of weeks ago Lady D suggested that I go out with AJ. Not that AJ is a bad person, she is really nice and makes a hellofagood roast chicken... but then again I figure she'd tear me apart anytime I say something cocky or piss her off even if it is just a little bit. And then there's her famous million dollar cock stare to consider. Scary stuff. So yea, NO.

Then yesterday Buddy 9 asked Mabuksss in front of me what she thought of the idea of Munster and I. I nearly choked on my cigarette at that moment. I think Muns is a fabulous gal, I really do. But anyway she's got a man and I can't imagine myself in a long distance relationship. Buddy 9 decided to be funny and pester me about it for a while. Ah well that's 9 for you.

Buddy 9 is sick with the fever I think. Not that it's a good thing but I am getting some space away from his sometimes annoying corny jokes. Entertaining no doubt, but yes corny. Get well soon bro.

Mary has decided that she post up the pictures she took at Mabuksss birthday. There happens to be some pictures that I'd rather she not put up, but it's too late. Ah well, it's good for a laugh. embarrassing but yea, good for laughs. At least some people think that the pics are hot. I went "OMFG!".

No comments: