Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Headaches Suck!

Yesterday turned from quite pleasant and relaxing to rather terrible.

Had my weekly coffee at Mont kiara Coffee Bean with Yahooo, Diana, Nic, Buddy 9, Mabuksss, Khai 'Melman' Jr and Amy. Wasted time with our usual Big 2 session and Khai 'Melman' Jr even set a new record for shuffling the cards. There was even a bonus. There was this rather attractive young lady sitting inside with some of her friends. Nic and I just could not keep our eyes off her as she kept playing with things from straws to honey in her mouth. Just too bad she had monsters for friends.

Then things started going bad. As we were leaving Nic found out that his wallet was missing. We looked about for a while and then decided to backtrack to Mackers Mont Kiara as he purchased some fries there early. No luck there even if some of the Mackers staff were nice enough to help us look around the area. Still no luck so we decided to double check Coffee Bean again. As we continued to look about for Nic's wallet I received a call from J.Wo asking for help. Apparently he needs Han G and I to help him prepare about 200 invitations to an event which his company is organizing. Nice. This was almost 1.00 am.

So ok, we told Nic to go make a police report ASAP and I had to rush to J.Wo's office with Han G. Maybe it was the air conditioning, maybe it was because I got into air conditioning while sweating little because of searching for Nic's wallet, but most probably it was the awful music being played which sounded like a woman in pain in J.Wo's office that brought my headache about. I didn't feel well at all but since I'm already there what the heck. Just get the work done and leave ASAP. Was about 3 am ++ when we left. Then Nic decided to call us and ask if we wanted to go for supper. My head was pounding now. I don't know why but I agreed even if I was felling like the shitz.

Went to this banana leaf place in Center Point BU. Told Han G to order me warm water as I walked to the nearby 7-11 to get some Penadol's. As I walked back to the mamak I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. I rushed to the toilet and threw up. Feeling a lot better I joined Nic and Han G at the table. That's when suddenly we got overrun by the irritating little vampires of the insect world.

Paid, got the hell out of there, and went home.

Might have to go to J.Wo's office again later tonight to help with more stuff. They should just hire me.

No comments: