Monday, June 06, 2005

Sentimental Me.

I wanted to write something for someone,
Who told me not to and I asked why.
She said that it would not be necessary,
And also that she was shy.

So I guess I'll be a little different now,
And not write it as a story.
Perhaps maybe she'll like it more,
If it's in the form of poetry.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I still think fondly of those days,
When I would look forward to spending time with you.
From the short meetings we had,
To me sneaking out to visit as the night grew.

I love the times we had,
Just because I was with you.
From the way we used to tease each other,
To that cute little voice that you do.

I remember the little sweet things,
That I did for you on Valentine's Day.
All I wanted was to see you smile,
And be happy in every single way.

I know I've made mistakes,
And I'm sorry for some things I said.
Nothing can make up for it,
Not even the flowers, gifts or cards that I made.

Days, months and years have passed,
And still you're as lovely as ever.
Don't ever change anything about you,
Unless you know it would make you better.

Just know that I do love you,
As much as those memories we share.
Because you'll always be special to me,
In my heart, my dreams, everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo sweet..i almost cried....

Anonymous said...

glad u liked it luv.