Thursday, June 16, 2005

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble.

The only thing good so far about this shitty week is that I bumped into my aunt and she gave me a 100 bucks.

Met up with some old school mates today. It never fails to amaze me how incredibly silly we can be when we meet up. And for some reason the girls still just love to hit me. Met up with Buddy 9 and Mabuksss later at Bangsar Village for coffee before making our way to Hartamas.

Saw Aj online. Seems she's back from China and got Buddy 9 his Warcraft CD's. Telling him that was such a big mistake. Ghey mofo decided to give me a kiss and a hug. I so swear if he didn't back off then I would have punched him in the face.

Making plans for Mabuksss birthday on Saturday. Hmm... To be nice or to take her down... Tsk decisions, decisions.

Off to watch Batman Begins later tonight. It has got to be better than Madagascar. If not I'm going to be complaining and be bitchy the whole night.

On a brighter note... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!

No comments: