Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dumb Ass Jap Kids.

I've just finished tea with Han G and Tipsy. As I wait for a game of DOTA to commence I notice that there is a small group consisting of about 4 Japanese kids changing their clothes right in front of me in the middle of the cyber cafe. WTF!! We're not talking just T-shirts here. F*cking idiots went all the way down to their boxers. WTF!! Didn't their mom's teach them that there is such a thing as a f*cking toilet where they can change. Well, if they were girls there would no objection from me. BUT THESE ARE GUYS GOD DAMMIT! In case any of you sickos are wondering, NO I DID NOT CONTINUE WATCHING!

Buddy 9 asked me to tag along with Mabuksss and him for jogging. He has so got to be kidding. It's even a miracle that he's goin jogging never mind me. I guess it is good for him but I'm gonna stick to Futsal. When he's done the dude is gonna give me a ring and perhaps... just perhaps we'll be able to catch a movie to get us by this boring boring Saturday.

No comments: