Monday, March 05, 2007

Aiyo...

Joan - Shit la you!
Tim - What? What I do?
Joan - I read your blog and started crying... again!
Tim - Omg la...
Joan - I thought I can go outside and get my laundry.
Joan - Now cannot...
Tim - It's only four months babe.
Tim - Before you know it you'll be back :)
Joan - Please... I don't feel like I belong here.
Joan - Ask me again in 3 days.
Tim - Then you better stop reading my nonsense.
Joan - I miss home like hell la!
Joan - If only taking the next flight home is possible.
Joan - I'm suffering k.
Joan - You have your friends.
Tim - But you're not around.
Joan - Awwwwwwwwwww.
Joan - I damn waterworks now.
Joan - This sucks.
Joan - Eh, you fly over and teman me la :)
Joan
- Promise I won't tell you cried with me.
Tim - You pay for my plane ticket la.
Joan - :(


She misses home :(

No comments: