Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank you.

So I didn't get my wish... Oh well... But yesterday more than made up for it.

SantaKel, you are still the clown I know you to be brother ( mah jong tile baby! ). It was great seeing you again. We have got to meet up more since you don't work all that far away now. And Mei and I are going to get along just fine muahahahaaa!

Joyce, you are definitely a gem, babe. Truly. Sure you made me drink that mug of vile *yuck* beer, but your company is always a joy to have around. Remember our wine date ya :D Hug!

Debbie, well there's nothing I can tell you which you haven't heard from me before. But I mean everything good I say to you, babe. Always there for you when you need me. Love you always darling.

And after all our jokes and conversations, you guys topped off the weekend for me. Despite all the alco and partying, a simple dinner with best and dear friends was the best part of it all. Looking forward to our next gathering, and I'm sure as always we'll have shit loads to talk about ( As if 6 hours + wasn't enough :p ).

So till then peeps, thank you for a great evening.

2 comments:

Mei said...

Soon, soon.

*sharpens claws on Tim's neck.
:D

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

think i'm scared of you is it :p