Saturday, March 31, 2007

And here's the weekend!

Last night was one of them priceless moments. But as agreed by everyone, shhh... ;D

Had to get up early today to pass a CD to a supplier for work. And after that since everyone is busy snoozing at home, I decided to just buy a mag and have coffee at Starbucks BVillage. Some girl walked up to me as I was waiting for my latte ...


Cantrememberhername - Excuse me, sorry ya but you look really familiar...

Timstoned - Er.. Ok. Hi :)

Cantrememberhername - I'm Cantrememberhername.

Timstoned - Nice to meet you, I'm Tim.

Cantrememberhername - Didn't you use to go to school in SMBB?

Timstoned - I did actually...

Cantrememberhername - Oh, ok :)


And then she walks off... Quite the random... But oh well... She probably had a bet going on with one of her friends, or just wanted to satisfy her curiosity for all I know. Then again it could be that I gave the impression that I didn't really give a shit. She was rather cute though...


As I was reading my mag someone taps me on my cap.

She - Mind if I join you stranger?

Tim - Only if you want to miss...

She - Then I shall be back in a bit.

Tim - Lovely.


Was nice to see Pearl again. Last time I bumped into her was sometime in November last year. After a few laughs and conversations, she drags me along to do her grocery shopping -.-


They just love me...

No comments: