Sunday, March 25, 2007

Geezzz...

During dinner last night...

Mei - Walrus!

Tim - What the... Do I look anything like a
walrus to you!?


Joyce - He's too skinny to be a
walrus...


Tim - Thank you.

Santa - Actually I think a meerkat would be a better option.

Tim - O.o !

Joyce - I think Tim looks like a shrew.

Tim - WHAT?

Mei - Kewt! Kewt!

Tim - Someone please save me...

And during that time, what came to mind was that animal key chain Dianamite got for me from Bangkok because she said it reminded her of me...

Mei, I'm sure you're a nice girl, but if you start pinching my cheeks again, randomly scratch my back, and continue calling me stupid animal names there well be Hell to pay! And if I see you come anywhere near me with a PINK RIBBON, I'm outta here, there or wherever we might be then. SantaKel, PLEASE CONTROL YOUR GIRL!

Perfume: The Story of a murderer. Better than what I expected. But still not great.

Halfway through the movie I looked at Joyce and...


Tim - *Sniff......*

Tim - Alcohol!

Joyce - Stupid!

*Smack!*

Tim - Ha ha ha!


Sorry Joyce. I couldn't resist :D

2 comments:

Mei said...

Ok, what about purple ribbons to bring out the colour of your eyes?

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

how bout I never talk to you again? :p