Tuesday, March 06, 2007

That Time Of Year Again...

Prepare to run, prepare to hide
In dark corners where no one can see
Revenge is sweet and I know that soon
My friends will come for me

Alcohol is evil and best be avoided
To prevent my own tragedy
But they won't stop till I drop
And enjoy watching my misery

So I'd better watch my back
Beware the friends that say 'Tim come out and play'
Because if I don't it'll be over for me
The countdown to my end begins today

But I'm sure I'll survive as always over the years
Because I won't let them bring me down
We'll have a blast, perhaps a party
Or even a night out in town

Actually I'd prefer something quiet
Taking it easy is the best way to go
Coffee and a pleasant place to chill after
We'd chat, joke with plenty of good laughs and so

But knowing them, there will be no end
Till I meet my demise
Taken to task and at long last
Why isn't it any surprise

No comments: