Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday.

Survived Brenda's wedding!

I've got a dinner appointment with some of my favourite people in all the world. It will be a great way to top of the weekend. Mr. Lim, you BETTER not fucking bail your fat arse out of this! And you BETTER make them calls to them darlings! You still have a lot to answer for!

Joan Dear, Happy Birthday :D Glad you liked the message. Glad it made you happy, because you being so makes me happy. Next year we'll celebrate together like old times k! And don't talk so much of toasting with me. 2 glasses and I'll see you dancing on bars and tables k hahaha. Always a darling. Luv you always!

Joyce Darling, was great to see you again yesterday. As beautiful as always. Coffee after dinner today k babe!

Violence... Er.. Yes, mental women haha! Don't hurt me please!

No comments: