Monday, March 05, 2007

Miss You Ms Bibbity Bobbity Boo!

Sunday morning began with a text msg...

'Hey, I'm having a party at my place today. Got lion dance and all. Ask the rest to come also ok.'

So after a few phone calls later it was off to Joan Dear's house. Spent the whole day there since it was her last day and she was to fly off at midnight. The lion dance left everyone in the house deaf. Now I remember never to be in close proximity when a lion dance is going on. I'm sure Nic liked it although they didn't do anything really fancy.

And since there were relatives and kids about we didn't want to smoke in front of anyone. So without the hassle of putting on our shoes to go outside we smoked in Joan's toilet.

Darien - You know Tim...
Darien - Two guys together in the toilet doesn't seem right...
Tim - If you don't like it, you can go out and wait man.
Tim - I'm finishing my smoke.

Later at night at the airport while we had hot choc after checking Joan's stuff in. Poor dear was sad she had to leave again.

Joan - Aiyo I don't want to go la :(
Joan - Later see I get stuck next to noisy kids again.
Joan - They can't shut up.
Tim - Give them a lolly and tell them to shut up.
Jas - Give them liquor and they'll shut up themselves.
Joan - Wah!

And as she made her way to the departure hall, for a minute there was silence as we just watched her leave us again. Don't think I'll ever get used to it... heh.

She has left and her spies have been deployed. So Darien, you better behave haha.

It's only going to be four months,
And as you left on the night of the full moon...
You know I'm gonna miss you like hell Joan,
Do take care and I'll see darling you soon.



No comments: