Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lovely.

Coffee with Debs was fun yesterday. After she cerita all the funny shit that happened during her Bangkok trip, especially about Nic, I nearly died laughing, coughing, everything la. The little monkey. The pictures, some were just hilarious. I mean like, seeing 'someone' drunk again haha. Nic messaged us raving how he had won the Tiger FC Challenge competition and he's to receive a SIGNED RONALDINHO BARCELONA JERSEY! Awesome! Grats Kiddo!



Tim - He must be damn fucking happy now babe. Bloody Barca fan :p
Debs - Yea man. I think he got like 3 Barca jerseys already.
Tim - Let's steal this one and auction it off in eBay.
Debs - Haha yea let's. We'll give him abit of the money la since he won it.
Tim - I'm gonna text him now :D

"We are going to steal your signed jersey and auction it off on eBay. You will be welcomed to 5% of whatever we earn. kthxbye :D"

Tim - I bet he replies 'fuck off' haha.
Debs - Sure or not?
Tim - I'm damn sure about this. I know him THAT well :D

*dit dit* msg!

Nic - lol, fukk off!

Tim - See? :D
Debs - HAhaHaHaHaha.

Went over to her place after to meet Nic for dinner. Was hoping to see Aunt Kat at home but she was out, but Elmoooooooooooooooo was home! Luv luv luv that dog! He greeted Debs and I with his usual enthusiasm and hyperness. This is the smartest Shih Tsu (that how u spell it?) I've known EVER! He knows his feeding time and will wait by his bowl, offer his toys to you, he even knows how to tell you he wants to play catch.

ELMO!

Elmo is also the best dog to play with. I offered both my palms to him and he placed his paws on them and started dancing as always. OMG! Can die from his cuteness. I know he wanted to play catch as well when he started nipping at my heels and ran away when I turned to look. I didn't give chase. So he just bit onto my pants and let himself be dragged around the house. After playing a while more with the little monster I headed to the kitchen to wash all the slobber and drool of my face and hands, and headed up to Nic's room. Nic couldn't stop smiling when I saw him. Barca fan...


After dinner, late night coffee with Dianamite.


Lovely day yesterday :D

BTNH: Srenght & Loyalty out April 17!!!
And now off to lunch with Nic. Laters.

No comments: