Friday, March 23, 2007

A pet?

No you can't keep me as a pet! I already have an owner and she's a very sexy hot lawyer who stays in Penang.

If you try anything stupid like hugs, petting or tying stupid red bows around me I shall unleash words so foul that you might think I'm the Devil himself. AND DEFINITELY NO CHEEK SQUISHING!!! But knowing you (and that's not much)... You'll just laugh, tell me to shut up and eat my food.

Which by the way BETTER BE GOOD! Wine would be a bonus yea (take notes!).

Or... we can just have a great time ganging up on 'someone'. That would be more fun now wouldn't it?

1 comment:

Mei said...

Just because I take notes doesn't mean it gets absorbed.

:D

Or that I refer to it when neccessary.

:D

Of course I won't tie red bows on you dahhhhling, it's like, so passe.

PINK !