Friday, March 02, 2007

Wow...?

Miss - Apparently I could have passed off as a stripper.

Miss - Someone passed me in the street and motioned me to wear a nurse's outfit tat was hanging in an adult store...

Miss -
With a sign beneath it saying dancers wanted hahaha.

Tim - Kinky costume with dancing too. haha.

Miss - Hmm...

Miss - If you're lucky I'll do that for ur bachelor's night.

Tim - My birthday is coming up

Tim - How bout that?

Tim - Haha.

Miss - I'm not there waaaat.

Miss - So how?

Miss - I'm sure you won't be married within the 2 years I'm here..

Miss - So still got time.

Tim
- Video la haha.

Miss
- Hehehehe..

Miss - By then I'll be working in hosp.

Miss - So can get real outfits d..

Tim - Even better.

Tim - Uniform provided haha.

Tim - Nurse Feelgood :p

Miss - Exactly

Miss -Hehehehe..

Miss - The whole dr's coat with nothing but a garter n bra inside.

Miss - Wow...

Tim - Wow...

Miss -
I just realised i'm gonna make my future husband VERY lucky!

Tim - Indeed.

No comments: