Saturday, March 17, 2007

Chapter 26.

So yea, 26 years old now. You peeps think you got me last night, but I still managed to walk the hell out of Laundry and Sanctuary. AJ, I will remember this! Next time YOUR birthday comes around I'll be BUYING YOU drinks!

My night started pretty early as Darling Debs called me out for dinner around 9ish. Just something light and more chatter before everyone else came about to have their fun with me. Started with a toast from everyone and then... they started lining up. Drink after drink after damn drink.Urrghh... And after we were done at Laundry... Off to Sanctuary... Die!

Struggled to get home but not before stopping by Mackers for takeaway supper. And would you know it just as I take one bite into my burger the phone rings. I don't know what they were shouting but it sounded like 2 mental women singing happy birthday.

And tonight... Round 2 at Brenda's wedding. Die, die, die and please don't take any pictures Joyce!

Joan Dear, thanks for the message babe. Wish you were here too.

Darling Joey, Thx for coming ya even if you do gotta rush for your flight back to Melbourne after. Will miss you sweets.

Mr. Lim... You have a lot to answer for!

And as for the rest of you monkeys, thanks ya for a fun time. You guys are awesome. So please go easy on me tonight. Pls, pls, pls...


More when I get them pictures.

No comments: