Friday, March 02, 2007

Concerned Friend?

I was walking along Bangsar Village II yesterday evening when I suddenly hear someone calling my name. I looked about and saw this girl across the street jumping about while frantically waving her arms about trying to get my attention. As I crossed the street to say hi, she ran up to me and suffocated me in a hug.

CL - It's sooooo good to see you Tim! It's been so long!
Tim - Erm, it's only been like 2 weeks ler...
CL - Really? Oh never mind! It's always good to see you :)
Tim - Ok.
CL - OMG TIM! You have eye bags!
Tim - Er... yea.
CL - You look really tired and stressed you know...
Tim - I've been a little ill. That's all.
CL -Ok... You know what?

shestartstalkingreallyfasblablablataboutsomethingthatcanhelpmewith
theeyebagsblablablabutIcan'tpickupanythingshe'ssaying...

CL - And then in the morning you'll just have the most beautiful eyes! :D
Tim - You do realise that I didn't catch a single thing you said right?
CL - You didn't? Hehe.

Then she punches me in the chest looking angry...

CL - What's wrong with you?
Tim - What? I'm sick la...
CL - You've lost so much weight! It's a few weeks since I last saw you only!
Tim - Lost weight? Heh, you're not the first to notice that.
CL - OMG TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!! Look at your collarbone! It's like just... bone.

She graps my collarbone and starts shaking me about..

Tim - Ok ok, stop it please. *Disgruntled look*

Start explaing to her how I've been sick bla bla bla insomnia bla bla bla...

CL - That sounds bad Tim... You should stop smoking.
Tim - I'm getting better ler...
Cl - Still, it sounds like an awesome way to diet.
Tim - WHAT? O.o

No comments: